Cocktail hour starts at 5:30 PM under the outdoor pavilion. Keynote presentation and dinner begins at 7 PM in the ballroom. There will be complimentary parking in the parking garage next to our hotel entrance to the gala. There will be student volunteers stationed at the entrance to guide everyone where they need to go for registration, the pre-function area, and the event!
Expectations for hosting:
Being a Table Ambassador does require you to invest in JMJ financially and volunteer some time. Here is what to expect:
- Purchase a host table for $600.
- Fill your table with ten people. (That is where your time commitment comes in.)
- Provide JMJ with the names for your table at least two weeks prior to the gala.
- Serve as JMJ's ambassador for your table at the gala.
- Assist in collecting our financial ask.
Being an Event Sponsor is critical to our gala's success. They help underwrite the many costs associated with the evening so that every dollar raised at the event goes directly to our mission. Each sponsorship level includes a table for ten, recognition on our website, and a feature in our evening program. Each sponsor table will also include a special gift!