Plan a Baby Shower
If you want to plan a fun event to get a group excited about helping babies, host a baby shower for JMJ! It can be as big or as small as you want, there are no rules.
- Pick a location.
- Set a date and time.
- Create and send out invitations. These can be printed, emailed, or sent through social media invites. Be sure to include who, what, when, where, and why your are hosting the shower. Please click the link to our registry to see our most urgent needs.
- Send JMJ an invitation, so we can highlight you in our newsletter.
- Plan activities and decorations. The internet is full of baby shower activities and decorations, many you can do very cheap or free, so get creative!
- Host shower and have fun!
- Make an appointment to bring shower items into JMJ by calling our office. We will provide a letter of thanks to your organization, and we will pass along your generous gifts to the families in need.